Saturday, February 11, 2012

Dare you to move



Many people have a "list" of the things they want to do; things that you hope you can accomplish or learn to do, or "check off" for yourself. I never really kept such a list, but have been thinking about some of these kinds of things lately. My list is not deep, it's just the some things I'd love to do. This is probably an incomplete list, however, it's what I've got.
My List:
- Learn to drive standard
- Particpate in the Vancouver Sun Run (10km)
- Teach an aerobics class (just 1 that's all... not a full out instructor... any guinea pigs?)
- Travel to Newfoundland
- Learn to make Sushi
- See the Grand Canyon
- Go Skydiving (in Abbotsford, overlooking *my* city!)
- Own a business
- Keep a garden
- Learn to play some Jazz music on the piano
What's on your list? One by one, let's see these things become a reality.

2 comments:

Mel said...

I thought for sure you would have "DRIVE a minibus" on your list!!!

vfehr said...

That's so funny Mel! I just added a new one - learn to drive standard.